Jaja, nu gaat t komen:
fo·rum Pronunciation Key (fôrm, fr-)
n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)
1. a.The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
1. b.A public meeting place for open discussion.
1. c.A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
3. A court of law; a tribunal.